Google

Napredni englesko-srpski rechnik

NAPREDNI
ENGLESKO-SRPSKI
REČNIK
 
 
A little bit tomorrow.   Malo sutra
 
Bean yourself.      Opasulji se.
 
Boys from the end.    Momci iz kraja 
 
Cabbaged book.    Raskupusana knjiga
 
Calculate on me.    Računaj na mene.
 
Can you translate me to the second page of the street?   
                                    Možete li me prevesti na drugu stranu ulice?
 
Catch the fog!    Hvataj maglu!
 
Don't lay devil!    Ne lezi vraže!
 
Don't salt my brain!    Nemoj mi soliti pamet!
 
Don't strangle!    Ne davi!
 
Don't work me!    Nemoj da me radi?!
 
Eat the job.    Izeš pos'o!
 
For whose grandmother's health?    Za čije babe zdravlje?
 
From the little legs.    Od malih nogu.
 
Gee, upside-down!    Iju, naopako!
 
Go from me, come to me.    Idi mi, dodji mi.
 
Go into three beautiful ones!    Idi u tri lepe!
 
Go run!    Idi begaj!
 
Government & Fairy Tale    Vlada i Bajka
 
He beat him on a dead name.    Prebio ga je na mrtvo ime.
 
He is a big animal.    On je velika zverka.
 
He is drunk as a mother.    Pijan je ko majka.
 
He is smileing into my moustache.    Smeje mi se u brk.
 
He knows knowledge.    Zna znanje.
 
He performs mad worms.    Izvodi besne gliste.
 
He sleeps all in sixteen.    Spava sve u šesnaest.
 
He took a paining.    Uzeo je bolovanje.
 
He was put on the wall paper.    Stavili su ga na tapet.
 
Hey, wire, wire, wire, my raincoat is shaking!
                            Hop, žica, žica, žica, drma mi se kabanica!
 
How yes no.    Kako da ne.
 
I appreciate your meatballs!    Alal ti ćufte!
 
I appreciate your religion!    Alal ti vera!
 
I axed myself very much.    Mnogo sam se sekirao.
 
I'll decorate you for Willow day!    Udesićute za Vrbicu!
 
I'll fuck your hot sun!    Jebaćuti sunce žarko!
 
In the eyes of the New Year.    Uoči  Nove godine
 
It was George the taylor.    Šio mi ga djura.
 
Liquid questions    Tekuća pitanja
 
Mary fucked the bumble-bee.    Jebala Mara bumbara.
 
Meat Community    Mesna zajednica
 
Military face    Vojno lice
 
New Shopping    Novi Pazar
 
On the face of the place    Na licu mesta
 
Saturday City    Subotica
 
She is in the second stage.    Ona je u drugom stanju.
 
Shit through dense limbs    Sranje kroz gusto granje
 
Thank you for the question.    Hvala na pitanju.
 
The window must fall tonight!    Prozor noć mora da padne!
 
Two bad - Milosh dead.    Dva loša ubiše Miloša.
 
Two eggs on the eye    Dva jaja na oko
 
Where are you, sick?    Dje si, bolan?
 
Who cuts your hair?    Ko te šiša!
 
Who is your devil?    Koji ti je djavo?
 
Who plums you?    Ko te šljivi!
 
Who sandpapers his ears?    Ko mu šmirgla uši?
 
Why don't you carry yourself ?    More, nosi se!
 
Windfucker    Jebivetar
 
You'll see your god!    Videćeš ti svoga boga!

Нема коментара:

Free Domains Hosting at .co.nr